Monday, May 25, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
"Pig Iron Samson", a mechanical man who helped Edgar
Nash in a "pick up" game against the Hawkmen.
Though outnumbered, they defeated the Hawkmen,
but it rained heavily during the game and little by
little Samson began to rust. By the end of that revered
game he was rusted solid.
"Pig Iron" is remembered as having given his "life" for
the honor of the Corn Team and Nash (his hero).
This piece is part of a mural that had been burnt
down by the disgruntled hawk men (who thought the rules had
been broken, that they had been cheated).
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
- Brian Butler on Gridiron Heroee, Mom and Pop.
- Vanessa Irzyk's Five
- Brian Butler illuminates Nancy's past.
- Peter Moulthrop finds spies in the Alliance!
- Joe Keinberger ladies and gentlemen!
- Corn Team Stadium- architectural model
- Photos Photos Photos
- Oolie Abducted by Opponents!
- Ashley Perez is fantastic
- ▼ May (9)